For the convenience and enjoyment for all users please observe the following rules:
1. DIAPER POLICY … BASED ON CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL [CDC] GUIDELINES:
a. All children who are not potty trained and all incontinent adults must use swim diapers in combination with swim pants.
b. Swim pants should not be confused with swim suits. Swim pants are made of plastic and offer an additional layer of protection. Swim pants are worn over the swim diaper but under the swim suit.
c. This rule is not a substitute for frequent diaper changing and bathroom breaks. Please check diapers about every 30 to 60 minutes
d. Changing of diapers should not take place at poolside. The bathroom would be the ideal and best place to change diapers to reduce the chance of fecal and germ contamination around the pool area as well as providing a facility for dumping the feces in the toilet and the critical step of washing your hands
e. Please bring all soiled diapers home for disposal, since we are not equipped to store waste disposal at the Palm House pool area.
2. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 MAY BE AT THE POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION
3. NO TODDLERS OR BABIES (UNLESS POTTY TRAINED) MAY BE IN THE BABY POOL OR MAIN POOL WITHOUT APPROPRIATE SWIM DIAPER AND PROTECTIVE SWIM PANTS.
4. NO RUNNING, BOISTEROUS OR ROUGH PLAY
5. NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS OR IN-LINE SKATES (ROLLER BLADES) IN FENCED AREA
6. NO PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS MAY USE THE POOL
7. NO SPITTING OR BLOWING NOSE IN POOL
8. NO PERSON WITH DIARREHEAL ILLNESS OR NAUSEA MAY ENTER THE POOL
9. NO PERSON WITH SKIN, EYE, EAR OR RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS MAY ENTER THE POOL
10. NO PERSON WITH OPEN LESIONS OR WOUNDS MAY ENTER THE POOL
11. NO ANIMALS OR PETS ALLOWED AT THE PALM HOUSE COMPLEX
12. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED IN THE OUTSIDE AREAS OF THE PALM HOUSE COMPLEX
13. YOU SHOULD TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE WATER
14. THIS POOL IS OPEN FROM DAWN TO DUSK
15. NO TRESPASSING ALLOWED AT PALM HOUSE COMPLEX WHEN CLOSED
16. IF YOU ARE LAST LEAVING THE POOL AREA, PLEASE BE SURE ALL UMBRELLAS ARE LOWERED AND SECURED WITH ATTACHED TIE.
17. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SWIMMERS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AT ONE TIME IS 100
18. A FIRST AID KIT AND EMERGENCY 911 PHONE (DIAL 911 IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY) IS AVAILABLE BY THE ENTRANCE TO THE PALM HOUSE FROM THE POOL AREA
19. THE POOL OPERATOR IS SWEET WATER POOLS AT 912-228-5051
20. NO SMOKING AT THE IW PALM HOUSE COMPLEX, THIS INCLUDES THE PALM HOUSE BUILDING ,THE POOL DECK OR COVERED AREA, THE TENNIS COURTS AND THE PLAY ARE
The following is being Added to our existing Pool Rules.
- No eating or drinking is allowed “In the Pool or Around the Pool Edge.” Eating at a picnic table is allowed.
- Propping the Pool Gate open is not allowed.
- Jumping off fences is not allowed
- If you don’t feel the Pool Rules apply to you, then the Pool Attendant has the authority to ask you to leave the Pool/Palm House.
- Not following the Pool Rules could lead to a fine and/or having your Pool card turned off.